rank 37 posts

Post by Admin on Sept 5, 2017 16:07:06 GMT -5

Clan Name

LEADER:

VILLAGE:

KEKKEI GENKAI:

SUMMON:

HISTORY

((REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR CLAN'S HISTORY))

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

KEKKEI GENKAI/HIJUTSU

Name: Name of your Character Trait.
Amount of Tiers: How many tiers does the trait contain?
Effects: What are, in detail, the effects on people that possess this character trait? Please make an explanation for each separate tier if they do something different enough from each other.
EXP Cost:How much EXP does someone need to put in to unlock this trait? Again, please be specific for each tier, if applicable.
Use:Is it for everyone, or just for yourself? Please put Restricted or Open.
PASTE FINISHED CODE HERE

CLAN SPECIFIC TRAITS

Name: Name of your Character Trait.
Amount of Tiers: How many tiers does the trait contain?
Effects: What are, in detail, the effects on people that possess this character trait? Please make an explanation for each separate tier if they do something different enough from each other.
EXP Cost:How much EXP does someone need to put in to unlock this trait? Again, please be specific for each tier, if applicable.
Use:Is it for everyone, or just for yourself? Please put Restricted or Open.
PASTE FINISHED CODE HERE

CLAN ESTATE

((REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR CLANS ESTATE & TRAINING GROUNS))

Code For Clan Template:

[div style="border:1px solid #CFCFCF;background:#F4F4F4;padding:15px;margin:0px auto;width:600px;"]
[div style="text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;background:#6A5260;padding:15px;margin:-15px;color:#F0F0F0;font:400 23px/250% marion;"][img style="float:left;border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;border:8px solid #F4F4F4;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;" src="http://i.imgur.com/6pndr9U.png"]Clan Name[/div]
[div style="padding:10px;margin-top:60px;"]
LEADER:

VILLAGE:

KEKKEI GENKAI:

SUMMON:[/div][/div]
[div style="margin:10px;padding:6px;background:#F0F0F0;text-align:center;color:#555;font:14px/100%;border-radius:15px;border:1px solid #CFCFCF;"]HISTORY[/div][div style="text-align:justify;font:400 11px/100% roboto;color:#555;padding:15px;"]
[font color="red"][b]((REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR CLAN'S HISTORY))[/b][/font]

[p]

[/p][/div][div style="margin:10px;padding:6px;background:#F0F0F0;text-align:center;color:#555;font:14px/100%;border-radius:15px;border:1px solid #CFCFCF;"]KEKKEI GENKAI/HIJUTSU[/div][div style="text-align:justify;font:400 11px/100% roboto;color:#555;padding:15px;"]

[b]Name:[/b] [i]Name of your Character Trait.[/i]
[b]Amount of Tiers:[/b] [i]How many tiers does the trait contain?[/i]
[b]Effects:[/b] [i]What are, in detail, the effects on people that possess this character trait? Please make an explanation for each separate tier if they do something different enough from each other.[/i]
[b]EXP Cost:[/b][i]How much EXP does someone need to put in to unlock this trait? Again, please be specific for each tier, if applicable.[/i]
[b]Use:[/b][i]Is it for everyone, or just for yourself? Please put Restricted or Open.[/i]
[spoiler]PASTE FINISHED CODE HERE[/spoiler]

[/div][div style="margin:10px;padding:6px;background:#F0F0F0;text-align:center;color:#555;font:14px/100%;border-radius:15px;border:1px solid #CFCFCF;"]CLAN SPECIFIC TRAITS[/div][div style="text-align:justify;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:100%;font-family:roboto;color:rgb(85, 85, 85);padding:15px;"]

[b]Name:[/b] [i]Name of your Character Trait.[/i]
[b]Amount of Tiers:[/b] [i]How many tiers does the trait contain?[/i]
[b]Effects:[/b] [i]What are, in detail, the effects on people that possess this character trait? Please make an explanation for each separate tier if they do something different enough from each other.[/i]
[b]EXP Cost:[/b][i]How much EXP does someone need to put in to unlock this trait? Again, please be specific for each tier, if applicable.[/i]
[b]Use:[/b][i]Is it for everyone, or just for yourself? Please put Restricted or Open.[/i]
[spoiler]PASTE FINISHED CODE HERE[/spoiler]

[div style="margin:10px;padding:6px;background:rgb(240, 240, 240);text-align:center;color:rgb(85, 85, 85);border-radius:15px;border:1px solid rgb(207, 207, 207);"]CLAN ESTATE[/div][div style="font-weight:400;text-align:justify;font-style:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:100%;font-family:roboto;color:rgb(85, 85, 85);padding:15px;"]
[font color="red"][b]((REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR CLANS ESTATE & TRAINING GROUNS))[/b][/font]

[div align="center"]
[/div]

Last Edit: Sept 23, 2017 17:51:26 GMT -5 by Duquin

Quick Reply